Monday 29 June 2015

zombie world by Keaton and Aleesha


I  hadn't seen the door before; It wasn't there last night. I wondered if it lead to anywhere. The door was brown and old. I was terrified, I didn't know what was going on. Suddenly, the door creaked open and a huge amount of dust came out.


Inside the door, I could see a village full of zombies. When I stepped inside the village, the door slammed shut behind me, locking me inside the village. I started banging on the door and was shouting for help. But I couldn't get out, I was stuck in the village. As fast as I could, I ran to hide away from the zombies into a house that I saw. the zombies opened the house door and looked for me. I was scared. 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great complex sentences. Well done! I wonder what is going to happen next...
    Miss Gardiner

    ReplyDelete