Monday 29 June 2015

The door of Freddy frassbears pizza. By Cole and Joseph.

I hadn't seen the door before; it wasn't there last night as me/Cole and my friend Joseph entered the door with horror in our eyes STANDING IN FRONT OF FREDDY FAZZBEAR PIZZA as soon as, we entered Freddy Fazzbears pizza... Our eyes sor Freddy,Chica,Bonnie and last of all Foxy . When we got into the room, we noticed we had are security outfit on. "That means were in BIG TROUBLE .!!" shouted Joseph . We both whent into the security room then we both looked at the security camera on stage and ...

Bonnie was missing we both gasped and switched rapidly, through the cameras seaing that Bonnie was leaning at the door I shut the door and we both sat shaking are socks of joseph was rocking litteraly shaking his socks of it spun of 

3 comments:

  1. Well done for including speech. I also like the phrase 'with horror in our eyes'.
    Miss Gardiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent use of punctuation. I see you both are using a high level of punctuation. One step closer to getting that level 5! Well Done.
      Joanne

      Delete