Thursday 4 June 2015

I went to the moon by Kian

One morning I was walking down to the cob shop round the corner from my house. I was halve way there. While I was walking, everything was lifting up I just could not see it. I turned around there were dust bins and sheds in the sky as if  they were going to the moon.

What was happening?! As time went I started to lift up, it felt as if the gravity was
. disappearing. What was I going to do?
I was on my journey to the moon. Normally it takes three
days to get two the moon but with me it took like two minutes and I was there I was on the moon.


It felt like I belonged there like I was an alien that I should of lived there. After a few seconds I woke up it was all a dream . I wish it really happened but it didn't  so that's that.




A true story.

1 comment:

  1. I like your rhetorical questions Kian. I would have liked to find out more about the moon and what you did there.

    ReplyDelete