Thursday 4 June 2015

Zilan'sStory

Strange Activity

Today was a very strange day. As I was walking along the long, tree-lined road where I live, I sensed something was very wrong...

Everything was floating in the sky, I was confused I didn't know what to do so I just kept on walking. Then I said to myself " is this a dream or my imagination? " Sadly, it wasn't a dream...it was really happening. Had the earth's gravity disappeared? Was something magnetic pulling us upwards?


Later that day, I wondered who could solve this mystery? I should save my world , I can do it and solve this mystery  for my world. I am thinking about should I do it or not but if I did it all the world will thank me really kindly . I am ready to do this and I can do it, so I  went and prepared my self to go. As I went to the moon  saw everything in the world was there and floating up in the moon. I was right the earth's gravity was disappeared, something was pulling us  upwards.


I had a brilliant plan how to now save the earth.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your rhetorical questions. Try and remember to include interesting sentence openers.

    ReplyDelete