Wednesday 15 April 2015

Joanna's Letter

                                           Greece Discount Store
LE3 6PQ
Greece, Anther
54 Cambridge
 
 
 
Dear to whom it may concern,
 
I am writing to request some certain objects from your store - I am hoping that you will have these items. Since no other store has fulfilled my expectations, I am hoping you will.
 
You might be asking me, why do you need them? Well I need to be fully prepared; I will be doing not 1 but 12 quests for the King (you might of heard of him). So I will need these special supplies within the next 48 hours (17.4.15): A razor-sharp dagger to murder a precious snake; a bow and arrow to assassinate a specific dragon; a one man, pop up tent for me; a magical shield, to help me be safe; a see through cape for myself at destroying the 3 headed dog; and finally I will need extremely death-defying potion.
 
Although this may be hard to locate, still please have a good look for me! I'll owe you one big time! Thanks for reading.
 
                                                          Your sincerely, Batgirl


3 comments:

  1. A good letter Joanna! I like the way you've described the items and explained why you need them.
    Next time, can you include some adverbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Joanna's sentence sentence where she has said you might be asking, why do you need them?
    Sharney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharney, Also Yes Miss Gardiner Thanks.
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete