Wednesday 15 April 2015

Helen's letter

                                                                 Heroic discount store 65 Olympian way, Athens Greece le2 Hm11



To whom I may be writing to ,


I am writing to ask if I could have some supplies. As an incredible hero, I find it very hard to get these supplies.(as I am always traveling new places) I have got to do not 1 but 12 quests, so I would really like your help. Luckily, I know some of these deadly dangers. If I could have your assistants for these tasks, I would really like it.


You might be wondering why I have to do these tasks, it is because I have be asked by the king.
I might need most of your things in your store such as; a poisoned slice of meat to poison the beastly lion, a 10 metred rope to choke the hydra, a  poisoned bow and arrow to shoot at the boar, when I find out what else I need, I will get in touch.


I am  going to be very grateful if you send these things to me in the next 24 hours. Thank you for your assistants please send me a letter back if you have any concerns, I am going to thank you again, please send these things to ma as soon as possible.


                                   Yours sincerely, heroic hero number 1.



                                    

2 comments:

  1. Well done for including some level 5 punctuation.
    Try to think of different ways to begin your sentences rather than I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Helens first paragraph especially the sentence opener luckily!
    Sharney

    ReplyDelete