Thursday 3 March 2016

Born to run

Born to run

by Michael Morpurgo

By Alwin and Demarci  

 Have you wanted to read an animal book? I am sure this will be the most ideal book that you have been searching for. If dogs could read books I'm sure they would love it , to a heart- braking story that changes a boy life forever. I pick this book because when I heard that a boy risked his life for a bin bag[ full of something?] I was astonished. In this book my favourite character was Patrick ,because someone lied an said stuff and he ignorered  them.

 
 
 
 
 

There is no dislikes in this book, I would rate *****/*****stars , just look at the work of art Michael Morpurgo did. I would recommend to people who love dogs. This greyhound proves that is not just cats who have nine lives.

 

 



3 comments:

  1. I like this book review! Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this book review,Alwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well thought out book review - well done.

    ReplyDelete